World-Class Engineering Since 1947
For over 70 years, we have delivered quality engineering services to our customers in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region in engine component reconditioning, engine rebuilding and related services for large diesel and gas engines.
We are proud to work closely with customers including world-leading OEMs to provide the ultimate in precision engineering, value, reliability and on-time delivery. This translates to greater engine reliability and lower through-life operating costs for our customers.
With a team that includes some of the most experienced and highly skilled engineers in this field globally, Teterin is now globally recognised for its leading expertise in large diesel and gas engine component reconditioning and engine rebuilds.
View a timeline of our Company History.
Days since last Lost Time Incident: 3525
Workshop Accreditation & Capacity
Teterin’s engineering facility features world-class technology and is equipped to recondition engine blocks up to 6,000mm, crankshafts up to 4,600mm and other components with rapid turnaround and proven precision.
This is backed by our Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001:2015, ensuring a consistently precise standard of work, which translates to greater engine reliability, longer service intervals, lower through-life operating costs and better value for money.
Our Corporate Values
From the most basic repair through to complete engine rebuilds, Teterin is committed to delivering the highest quality of service through our depth of knowledge, expertise, skills and technology. This philosophy is underpinned by a set of values that include the following:
- Health, safety and environment. In the workshop or in the field, we are actively committed to zero harm and zero environmental incidents. Our management systems and processes reflect industry leadership in safety, quality and environmental performance. Teterin’s focus on positive corporate citizenship extends to the broader community, where we support a number of local schools, sporting clubs, youth development programs, charities and community service organisations.
- High performance and quality. We are driven to continuously improve our standards of workmanship, presentation and production, backed by significant investment in world-class engineering equipment and constant up-skilling and training for our employees.
- Exceptional people. Our employees are highly skilled with years of experience in all facets of diesel and gas engines, and they include some of the most experienced and skilled engineers in this field globally. We are committed to ongoing staff development with in-house and external training programs in the latest standards of safety, quality and management.
- Integrity. Teterin’s reputation is built on professionalism in our product, customer relations, business dealings and activities.
- Win-win relationships. We uphold business relationships that focus on value creation for all parties, working collaboratively to achieve world-class engineering solutions.