Teterin’s team includes some of the most experienced and highly skilled engineers in this field globally, and our equipment is world-class.
We service the Alternative Energy Industry in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region for:
- Component reconditioning
- In-house and on-site precision measuring
- Rotating equipment balancing
- Engineering solutions for critical and complex components and equipment.
Already well-established in the Gas Power Generation Industry, our capacity, capability, locality and geographical reach make us particularly suited to customers in the Wind Power Industry. Our customers are Alternative Energy companies, including windfarms and wind turbine suppliers, requiring our very high level of accuracy and quality.
Extensive Workshop Capacity
Teterin’s engineering facility is equipped with large machining centres, heavy lift capacity and assembly areas for handling large components from the Alternative Energy Industry.
Proven Reliability, Faster Turnaround
Our Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015 ensure a consistently precise standard of work, which translates to greater engine reliability, longer service intervals, lower through-life operating costs and better value for money.
Recent significant investment in programmable CNC crankshaft grinding and valve seat machining centres has also enhanced our ability to deliver repeatable precision and faster turnaround time. For instance, our CNC crankshaft grinder – the only one of its kind in Australia – allows us to quickly grind every journal to very high levels of repeatable accuracy. This investment in our machining capability, together with our industry-leading ERP System and integrated Quality Management System, enables us to perform at world-class standards, to minimise your downtime and maximise your profitability.
High Quality, Assured
Click below for more information on our latest cutting edge equipment, and our Quality Management System and workshop accreditation.
Programmable CNC Crankshaft Grinder
- First of its kind in Australia – no other crankshaft grinder in the Southern Hemisphere has this machine's capability
- Computer numeric controlled system enables the ultimate in repeatable precision
- Grinding time can be reduced over traditional manually operated equipment
- 12,000mm bed length accommodates crankshafts and other shafts up to 4,600mm
- Multi-function sensor systems include wheel balancing, in-process measuring, gap control
- Ideal for crankshafts from large industrial engines, including Cat 3600, MTU 4000, Waukesha 7042/7044 and AT, Cummins QSK, Jenbacher 6 Series, White Superior, MWM 2020, ALCO and EMD.
Fixed Bridge CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Discovery II D-28
- Far superior precision measuring than with a typical CMM arm, removing any variability
- Accuracy of measurement and reporting essential for critical and complex components
- Ideal for servicing our partners in the Defence Industry and Alternative Energy.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Managements System
Certified to ISO 9001:2015 by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised quality management system standard, and the preferred solution for over half a million organisations in 159 countries.
Teterin’s Quality Management System is fully integrated with our own Integrated Management System (IMS) and ERP System. The IMS System incorporates the company’s safety and environment management systems, and together with the Quality Management System, provides a complete and highly effective management system.
Teterin has been certified to ISO 9001:2015 since 1995.
NATA Accreditation for ExDES
Certified NATA Accredited Workshop for Explosion Protected Diesel Engine Systems
Teterin is a Certified NATA Accredited engineering facility for diesel engines which operate in explosive atmospheres underground. Teterin was one of the first companies to become accredited for Explosion Protected Diesel Engine Systems (ExDES).
NATA is the authority that provides independent assurance of technical competence through a proven network of best practice industry experts for customers who require confidence in the delivery of their products and services.
Teterin has been NATA-accredited since 2012.