Teterin Engineering is a highly reputable, well-established and professional engineering firm, specialising in precision engineering and engine reconditioning.
Established in 1947, we pride ourselves on a culture of delivering on our commitments. Experts in diesel engineering, we provide cutting-edge technology and engineering capability to our clients, which we attribute to our most valuable asset – our people.
About The Position
Based in our facility at Islington, Newcastle NSW, we are seeking trade qualified experienced professionals to join our team.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Precision machining of components on Manual and N.C Laths, Milling & Boring Machines
- Perform work productively, efficiently and cooperatively, utilising safe work methods and respecting the Company policies and procedures
- Becoming proficient in operation of all specialised machines and equipment
- Assisting with the training of apprentices.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Fitting & Machining Trade Certificate
- A high level of awareness and commitment to workplace health and safety
- An ability to work effectively as an individual and part of a team
- A high level of attention to detail and aptitude for quality workmanship
- Manual and N.C machine experience.
The Benefits For You
- Working in our proud company centrally located in Islington, Newcastle NSW
- Training and leadership from highly trained specialist staff, supported by best practice management systems
- Working with an amazing team of supportive people and a culture of commitment to excellence
- Working in a high attention to detail environment with support and training on the specific tasks you will be completing
- Being empowered to work autonomously on work you are given
- Regular overtime as workload permits.
Your days of work will be Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work available.
How To Apply
If this position sounds like a role perfect for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by completing the form below, including uploading your cover letter and resume to clearly outline how you meet the criteria outlined above. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.